10 Mistakes To Avoid When Planning For A Loved One With Special Needs
Many critical mistakes can occur when planning for a loved one with special needs, along with the perils that exist for persons with disabilities when no planning is implemented for them.
In this interactive workshop, Elville and Associates' elder law and special-needs planning attorney Stephen R. Elville will discuss the biggest mistakes in special needs planning, what the ramifications are, and how to avoid and overcome them. Specifically, Mr. Elville will juxtapose these mistakes in planning with how to achieve ideal special-needs planning and even perfection in such planning.
- The 10 biggest mistakes in special needs planning
- How to recognize those mistakes and what to do next
- How planning mistakes occur and what you can do to avoid them
- What proper special needs planning looks like and how to recognize it
- How to maintain your special needs planning throughout your lifetime to make sure that it works as intended
Who should watch:
Anyone planning for a loved one with special needs.