Are you wondering if it’s time to make changes to your portfolio in response to recent market performance?
Review Q1 market performance with an expert eye and ask your most pressing investment questions.
On Monday, April 16 from 12-1 p.m. EDT, join Alex Jenkins, Vice President and Investment Specialist at Avantis Investors®, and Jim Kantowski, Founder of Bay Point Wealth, for an interactive conversation reviewing market performance during the first quarter of 2021.
- Which asset classes outperformed others in Q1
- How different government policies affect markets
- Why it’s challenging to make future predictions
- What are the recent changes in exchange traded funds
- How tax-efficient ETFs can fit into your portfolio
- Why diversification is a smart investment strategy
- Why you should always invest for the long term
Who should watch:
Anyone wondering how the markets performed over the last quarter—and what that could mean for their portfolio.
Register today to increase your investment knowledge and optimize your portfolio.