Thinking about starting an employer retirement plan soon?
Learn what’s changed about setting up a plan during the COVID-19 pandemic, and get expert advice on retirement planning design.
Join Rickie Taylor, Regional Director for Retirement Plan Consultants, and Jim Kantowski, Founder of Bay Point Wealth, for guidance on the recent changes to employer retirement planning, and best practices for setting up your plan.
- How the recent CARES act impacts employer retirement plans
- The main benefits you’ll get from starting a retirement plan under the SECURE act
- 4 key factors to consider before you start designing your plan
- How to make sure both employer and employees are getting a great deal
- Which finance professionals you should be working with to build your employer retirement plan
- How retirement planning consultants are helping employers adapt to the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic
Who should watch:
Any employer thinking about setting up their first retirement plan, or looking to upgrade their existing plan.