Thinking about a succession plan for your business?
Learn why you need a succession plan and what is involved in setting one up.
Join Karen N. Shapiro, Attorney and Principal at Stein Sperling Bennett De Jong Driscoll PC, and William J. Hufnell, CFP®, CPA and Founder of Bay Point Wealth, for guidance on why you need a succession plan and best practices for setting one up
- Why it is important to have a succession plan in place
- Problems that may arise without a plan in place
- What is succession planning and how it is different from continuity planning
- When should you begin to think about and establish a succession plan.
- What is involved in establishing a succession plan
- What options are available for setting up a succession plan
Who should watch:
Any business owner thinking about setting up a succession plan.